Home Page

How to make a complaint regarding Special Needs Provision

In the first instance, complaints about matters relating to special needs should be made either to the Senco or to the Head Teacher, in person or in writing. Every effort will be made to resolve any issues at this point.

If you wish to pursue a complaint further, you should contact the link governor for SEN, Mr I. Crawford. Mr Crawford can be contacted via the school email . If you do not have access to email, then you can request contact with him via the school office.